hi love! This time I want to share with u this local dish which is my favorite. I can eat this with rice and soy sauce and trust me, it tastes GOOOODDdddd.. some of u may not eat tempoyak(durian paste) but just give this a try. I remember how my twin cousins love this when I cooked this during the fasting month. The more spicy the dish, the better. I love this savory dish and ouchhhhhh...*drooling* I love spicy food. Let's prepare:-anchovies (ikan bilis)
lots of chillies (make sure cili padi) - blend them but not too fine
onions (bawang besar) -blend them but not too fine
durian paste(tempoyak)
a pinch of salt
methods:-
fry the anchovies, (petua mama saya, bila minyak dah panas baru basuh ikan bilis tu, jangan basuh awal-awal). Once done, toss them first. Then, using the same cooking oil, pour in the chopped/blended onions and cili padi until it cooked well. then add in tempoyak(it's up to u how much u want to add in- saya main campak-campak je). add a pinch of salt or u may add more salt coz the tempoyak may absorb the saltness. then, add in the annchovies and the dish is ready. Usually it's not eaten on its own, but with rice. Good luck and happy trying!
No comments:
Post a Comment